Are you looking for How to Unblock Adobe Flash Player? Adobe Flash Player was launched back in 1997, and it was one of the best audio and video players even in 2021. In the late 1990s and early 2000s, Adobe Flash Technology was used for playing audios and videos on numerous browsers and multiple operating systems.
Currently, there are innumerable alternatives to Adobe Flash Player in the market. Even in this 21st century, there are around billions of pages that only work with Adobe Flash Player. To enjoy high-quality audio and video content on multiple sites, you should have a working and unblocked Adobe Flash Player.
What if your Adobe Flash Player is blocked or not working? The unblocking process of this audio/video player on multiple browsers and operating systems are different. Today, in this guide, we’ll share how you can unblock Adobe Flash Player on your device.
How To Unblock Adobe Flash Player On Google Chrome Browser?
- Open your Google Chrome or double click on Google Chrome’s icon.
- In the top-right corner, click on the three dots, and a drop-down menu will appear on your window.
- As the drop-down menu appears on your screen, the third last option will be ‘Settings.’
- Click on this option, Settings will open in a new tab on your browser. Scroll down until the end, and you’ll see an option ‘Advanced,’ which comprises some additional and critical settings related to your browser.
- As you scroll down, under the ‘Privacy and Security’ settings, you’ll find an option ‘Site Settings.’ You have to click this option because it comprises settings related to sensors, images, pop-up ads, notifications, and even Flash players.
- Now, you’ll see an option ‘Block sites from running flash,’ turn on this option. Turning on this option will ensure that you have to give your flash player permission while running any random audio/video.
- Lastly, once you turn on this feature, there will be an option named ‘Block,’ and under there might be some sites. If you want to unblock any particular site, you can remove it from the blocked list.
- However, Google Chrome actually doesn’t support automatic Adobe Flash Player. Yes, you need to turn on this Flash Player whenever required.
How Can You Unblock Adobe Flash Player On Firefox Browser?
- Open Firefox manually, or else you can double-click on the Firefox browser icon. Now, you need to visit the installation site of this browser with this link- https://www.adobe.com/in/products/flashplayer/end-of-life.html.
- Downloading Adobe Flash Player only from the Firefox browser is mandatory. Once you download this flash player, uncheck all the optional settings because you shouldn’t entertain the additional programs.
- Now, a yellow ‘Download’ button will appear on your screen. Download this Flash player, click ‘Save Changes,’ and wait for the player to get downloaded. Once the flash player is installed, clear the tabs and close your Firefox browser.
- Double-click the installation file, and the flash player will start installing. Now, check all the boxes and finally click on the ‘Finish’ button. Finally, Adobe Flash Player will be installed on your Firefox browser.
- Now, again, open the Firefox browser and click on the three dots in the Firefox window. Like Google Chrome, a drop-down menu will appear on your screen.
- Click on the ‘Add-ons’ and a couple of options will appear in the new tab. On the left side, click on the ‘Plugins’ option. Now, you have to manage your plugins and find the ‘Shockwave Flash’ option. Click on the side three dots and click on the ‘Ask on activate’ option.
- Now, Adobe Flash Player will automatically start running after you allow all the permissions.
How to Unblock Adobe Flash Player On The Microsoft Edge Browser?
- Open Microsoft Edge manually or double-click on the icon of this browser.
- Once the Microsoft Edge browser is open, click on the right-corner three dots, and a drop-down menu will appear on your screen.
- In the last, you’ll find the ‘Settings’ option. Click on it and find the ‘Advanced Settings.’ Under these settings, turn on the option of automatically using Adobe Flash Player.
How Can You Unblock Adobe Flash Player On The Internet Explorer Browser?
- Open the Internet Explorer browser and click on the blue settings button in the top right corner. A drop-down menu will appear, and you’ll have to click on ‘Manage add-ons,’ and a new tab will open in your browser.
- Click on the ‘Toolbars and Extensions’ option, and a drop-down menu will appear with some options. Click on the first ‘All Add-Ons’ option and now select ‘Shockwave Flash Object.’
- Enable ‘Shockwave Flash Object,’ and your Adobe Flash Player will automatically turn on. If the ‘Enable’ button doesn’t appear on your screen, it means Adobe Flash Player is already enabled.
- Before closing the tabs, ensure you’re closing all the tabs; otherwise, your settings will not be saved.
How to Unblock Adobe Flash Player In The Safari Browser?
- Open the Safari browser on your device and find the ‘Gears’ option. After clicking ‘Gears,’ a drop-down menu will appear on your screen. Select the ‘Preferences option,’ and now you’ll see a separate ‘Security Tab’ on your screen.
- Select the ‘Manage Website Setting’ option, and now you have to look for Adobe Flash Player. Allow the Adobe Flash Player to run the flash content on your device automatically.
Now, it’s easy for you to play flash content on your device with Adobe Flash Player.
Now, we feel that you have learned about unblocking Adobe Flash Player on Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Internet Explorer browsers. With this guide, you’ll undoubtedly play Adobe Flash Player on your device seamlessly. If you have queries or doubts in your mind, feel free to drop them in the comment section.